Catalina Island’s original custom guided golf cart tour! Explore Avalon through the eyes of a local, learn about the history and culture of Catalina Island and its residents.
Flexible Scheduling to meet your needs
This personalized experience includes pick-up and drop-off at your predetermined destination, a 2-hour guided golf cart tour of Avalon’s most unique and hard to reach sights as well as all the information you’ll need to enjoy your stay on Catalina Island for this visit or the next.
Variable based on the season and transportation schedule.View Calendar!
- $100.00 per hour 2 guests
- add $20.00 for each additional up to 5 total per tour
- 2 hour minimum
- 4% City of Avalon Admissions tax will be added at checkout.
What to expect
Get some great photo ops from our best vistas. Our tours take you to locations some visitors never get to see. All of our tours include:
- We Pick You Up! We can come to you anywhere in Avalon, just set the location when you make the reservation. Finishing a tour or leaving your hotel? We will come to you as long as there is street legal parking!
- SIGHTS TO SEE:
Explore these local hangouts and iconic landmarks – Pebbly Beach, the Inn at Mt. Ada and “three palms”, the pet cemetery, the Memorial/ Botanical Gardens, look-out points over Bell Tower Road, the world famous Casino building – including feeding the fish and the Casino Point Dive Park and Marine Preserve plus a peek around the Avalon Diving History Exhibit!
Custom Tour Offerings
Entertainment / Group Event Planning
Scouting your next movie? Or are you a meeting/wedding planner or group coordinator looking for a venue? We can take you on a guided sight seeing journey of all venues with expert advice and access.
Island of Romance
Setting up a perfect wedding proposal? Let us help. We know all the best locations to pop the question with a scenic backdrop. Upgrade with a professional photographer and capture this precious moment in style!
The Spanish Special
Hear all about Catalina in your native language! Se Habla Español.
The Welcome Wagon
Can’t check-in until 3pm, but you arrive several hours before? Let us pick you up curbside. We can take you to your lodging if you are staying over night and deliver your luggage so you are all set when check-in time rolls around. You’ll then enjoy our scenic tour and we will drop you off at a central location in town or back at your hotel depending on what works best for you!
The Lunch Rush
Ready to get out of town while everyone swarms the local eateries? Grab a bite to-go and nosh on the road or enjoy the tour and get dropped off at a restaurant that speaks to your cravings once the crowds are gone.
The Bon Voyage
Is your check-out time 11am, but your departure isn’t until much later? Let us pick you up from your hotel, show you Avalon’s best sights and then drop you off near the ferry terminal in time for your departure. Hotel won’t keep your luggage? We can check them with the storage company or lockers at the ferry terminal. No need to drag your bags down the street, let us send you off with a first-class feeling!
Ready to Explore like a Local?
Already Booked and Need to Sign our Waiver? CLICK HERE
Transportation to Catalina Island:
- Departures from Long Beach, San Pedro or Dana Point with the Catalina Express
- Leaving from Newport Beach? Then use the Newport Flyer!
- Sea sick? Take the helicopter with Island Express!
Lodging on Catalina Island:
- The Perfect Retreat for Romance and Pampering at the Holiday Inn Resort Catalina Island!
- A Central Location and Well Maintained Accommodations – Catalina Island Inn!
- Classic Catalina Charm at the Old Turner Inn!
- History and Stunning Views from the Zane Grey Pueblo Hotel!