This trip is not an average cruise, but you will enjoy all the typical advantages of cruise travel. If you have never been on a ship, then get ready to enjoy unpacking once while touring multiple countries, access to US outlets to charge all your devices every night, all inclusive meals and beverages and no stress over security or safety.
Mar. 18- April 1, 2021
Visiting: select islands in French Polynesia and the Hawai’ian Islands
Starting at $2,800
- Economy flights from LAX
- Ocean view cabin
- All taxes, drinks and special experiences
What’s not included
- Travel insurance
What to expect
- Tahiti: Start your cruise in the lively port of Papeete where you can shop for black pearls, vanilla and all things Tahitian at Le Marché, the bustling downtown market.
- Marquesas: Take in the scenery of Nuku Hiva, the largest of the Marquesas Islands. Its lush jagged peaks create a stunning backdrop to their unspoiled beaches, many with black sand.
- See Taiohae Cathedral, browse the public market for Tahitian products and photograph Hakaui Waterfall, the third tallest on earth.
- Hawai’ian Islands: The west side of Hawaii is sunny and dry, and that?s where you?ll find Kailua-Kona. Snorkeling is legendary at Kahaluu Beach Park.
- Conduct your own “snorkel-throw-down” between French Polynesia and Hawaii – which will win the coveted title? Kailua-Kona is also known for its coffee and with 500+ local plantations, you’ll easily find a place to savor a cup.
Mark your calendar, hold your mail
THURSDAY – March 18, 2021 EMBARK: Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
FRIDAY – Bora Bora, French Polynesia
SATURDAY – Raiatea, French Polynesia
SUNDAY – Moorea, French Polynesia
MONDAY – At sea
TUESDAY – Nuku Hiva, French Polynesia
WEDNESDAY – At sea
THURSDAY – At sea
FRIDAY – At sea
SATURDAY – At sea
SUNDAY – Hilo, Hawai’i
MONDAY – Kona, Hawai’i
TUESDAY– Nuwiliwili, Kaua’i
WEDNESDAY – Kahului, Maui
THURSDAY – DISEMBARK: Honoulu, O’ahu
FRIDAY– Extend your stay?